Paver Cleaning and Sealing
Brick pavers can add a great touch to your home. Don’t let them become ugly with dirt and weeds. The weather in Florida is rough on them and if your pavers are left unsealed, that is what you will end up with. If you did have your pavers sealed and they became dirty and full of weeds, it’s probably because you received bad customer service, with no follow-up, or the company went out of business.
The Paver Restoration and Sealing experts at Flagler Clean can restore your pavers to their natural beauty, protect your investment and keep your pavers clean for years. As one of the few and local Palm Coast and Ormond Beach Certified Paver Sealing companies by Seal N’ Lock paver sealing systems, we can handle your project with confidence.
Seal N’ Lock is a water-based sealer that will stop stains from forming on your pavers. It also has a weed and mildew inhibitor and the joints with be re-sanded before sealing. The sealer locks the sand in place to help protect from the weather.
For a FREE Estimate Call 386-283-2522
- Call Flagler Clean 386-283-2522 to set up your no obligation free estimate
- At Scheduled appointment our Representative will get a measurement of the area, and go over the process from start to finish. No Hidden Secrets!!!
- Project Day: Most jobs only will take one day from start to finish. Our crew will work hard to finish the project on time to limit from disrupting your busy schedule
- After 4 hours your free to walk on pavers, and 48 hours later your free to drive on pavers.
- Follow-Up appointment: We take much pride in our work. We will schedule a brief follow up about a week following the sealing to take a look at the final results and schedule our maintenance cleanings so your pavers will remain beautiful for years to come.